The website address is www.nimmoskincare.com
NIMMO in owned and operated by Liberty Nimmo, The Grange, Lower Boddington, Northants, NN116YB.
The following information explains the information that we collect about you and how it will be used when you use this website.
NIMMO protects your privacy in accordance with data protection legislation and ensures that any personal data shared with us or the personal data we get from other organisations will be kept safe and not used for any purposes that you have not agreed to.
Where and How We Collect Your Personal Information
We collect your information in the following ways:
· Information you provide when you make an enquiry via email or telephone
· When you make a purchase through our website or over the telephone
· When you engage with us through social media or on a review site
· Information obtained from during or after a service is provided, such as feedback in person or writing
· When you use our website, we use Google Analytics to collect information such as the browser and device your using, the pages you visit on our website and your location (more information available under ‘Data Analysis’)
· For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile
This information may include but is not limited to:
· Your first and last name
· Your email address
· Your postal and/or billing address
· The name and address of the recipient we will be sending your order to
· Personal messages to write in gift cards
· Any special requests or information such as delivery directions, safe spaces for leaving your parcel or allergies that we should be aware of
· Payment information
· Records of verbal or email conversations
· Details of previous orders
· Any other information you choose to share or as required
How We Use Your Information and Why
When you order any of our products, we need to be able to use your details to fulfil our contract with you and for other legitimate business interests, outlined below.
· Sending you correspondence, such as responding to enquiries
· Completing your transactions
· Sending out your order via the Post Office
· Sending out email marketing communications, where you have opted-in to hear from us
· To manage our everyday business needs
· To send you customer service emails, such as order confirmations or subscription reminders
· To send you promotional emails, if you have signed up to hear from us and receive our newsletter, such as to hear about special offers, new products, or anything else we think that you may be interested in
· To conduct market research and analysis, which helps us to improve and customise our products and services
· For our marketing or PR purposes, provided you have given your consent to promote NIMMO and inform followers/potential clients of our activities and what can be expected from us (for example, if you have posted or provided a photo, we may use this on our website or share on social media)
· In accordance with our legal obligations
Who We Share Your Data With
· Delivery services and couriers such as Royal Mail
· Any sub-contractors (such as our social media management, marketing, IT and technology service providers)
· For financial accounting and taxation purposes with our auditors, regulators or other government bodies such as HMRC
· Any successor to all or part of our business
· Where you have provided consent, any competition or brand partners we may work with
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information about how the website is used. We use Google analytics cookies to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports which help us to improve our website
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information. Login cookies last for two days. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
More information about cookies can be found at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. This provides us with information about how our website is used, such as which pages are visited the most, how long users spend on those pages, whether most of our website users are on a mobile device or a desktop computer, and where our website users are coming from in the World.
We only use this data to help us to make improvements to our website and your online experience.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Your Choices and Rights
You have the following rights over the way we process personal data relating to you:
· You can ask us not to use your personal data for direct marketing
· You can ask us not to process your personal data where it is processed on the basis of legitimate interests, if there are no compelling reasons for that processing
· You can request a copy from us of the personal information held about you
· You can ask us to correct, amend or update information you have given us
· You can ask that we stop any consent-based processing of your personal data after you withdraw that consent
· You can ask, in certain circumstances, to delete the personal data we hold about you (subject to our Statutory obligations).
· You can ask for the processing of information to be restricted
· You can ask for data to be made available to others for your own reasons
To make a request in relation to any of the aforementioned rights, please email us at email@example.com
If you provide consent to having your photograph taken or we use an image you have provided or posted online, as outlined in ‘How We Use Your Information and Why’, we may use the image for marketing or PR purposes. Alongside the image, we will hold your name and if applicable, age, on file for future use. We will always ask for consent to use images or video of children.
Whilst our NIMMO range of products can be used on children of all ages, we do not knowingly use the website to solicit data from or market to children under the age of 18. If we receive information from a child under 18 years old, we reserve the right to delete it.
If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information or may be receiving communications from us without consent of a parent or guardian, we ask that this be brought to our immediate attention. We will make it our priority to address this situation and delete information relating to a child as soon as possible. In such an event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Website Links
Our website contains links to other websites, such as but by no means limited to, to other organisations’ Privacy Policies below. These websites operate fully independently from us, and we cannot accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third parties nor the availability of these external sites or resources. Should you use any of these websites, such use is at your own risk and we would recommend that you review their respective privacy policies.
Our CMS (content management system) is provided by WordPress. We also use the following services to help present the content on www.nimmoskincare.com and our social media and marketing channels:
Our website uses https, which means that anything sent between your device and our servers will be encrypted. Our SSL certificate tells you that pages you visit on our website are provided by us. Our website is hosted on secure servers.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure to your data, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect (such as your personal data) and physical assets (such as your photographs provided to us).
We use third-party services for secure payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
We will not store or collect your payment card details. That information is provided directly to our third-party payment processor. The online payment processer we use is Stripe.
We will only keep your personal data as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for. This period may be set by our need to satisfy any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. Once the purpose for which information has been collected has been fulfilled, we will permanently delete your personal information.
Where we obtain your personal data in relation to the use or purchase of our services or products, including VAT or invoicing information, we are obligated by law to keep this for a minimum of 6 years.
Data Protection Authority
NIMMO is the data controller for www.nimmoskincare.com and is registered on the information commissioner’s office’s register of data controllers under reference CSN 3985081.
You may direct questions or complaints in respect of how we handle your Personal Data to the Information Commissioner’s Office; www.ico.org.uk
Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Phone: 0303 123 1113